- Creativity – Be as creative as you want with this. In the past, we’ve received poems, stories, and all around hilarious entries for contests, so the more creative you are, the better your chances.
- How Clearly and Effectively the Entry Message is Conveyed – Make sure your comment makes sense to at least one other person before you send it.
- Relevance to the Subject of the Contest Question – Not just any answer will do. Make sure what you’re submitting fits the prompt.
|
|
|---|
|
|
|
|---|
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Best Vacation Story
Recently, I had the pleasure of visiting the Aloha state -- Hawaii. It was easily one of the best trips I've ever been on, and I can't wait to go back. So for this month’s contest, I want to know the story of one of your most memorable summer vacations. Leave us a creative and good mood-inspiring tale of a fun getaway and you could win a free month's supply of SAM-e Complete®. Your story doesn’t have to be about a destination vacation necessarily, it just has to be about a time when you had time to yourself to see and explore the world around you.We’ll select the 10 best vacation stories to each receive a month’s supply of SAM-e Complete® from Nature Made®. Not just any old answer will do, though— so make sure you follow these guidelines when crafting your response.
Labels:
Vacation Story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|
|
|
|---|
No comments:
Post a Comment